pk10技巧稳赚五码体彩

On the morning of December 21st, Ms. Li, who lives in Gaocheng Town, Dapu, reported that the range hood in the kitchen at home suddenly exploded at night, with glass fragments everywhere.


It is understood that Ms. Li bought a three-piece kitchen cooker online while she moved to her new home. I did not expect that this would happen in less than half a year! Ms. Li said that this range hood often fails after it is bought and used, and it restarts irregularly as soon as it is powered on. This time, the glass burst automatically when the power was turned off. Fortunately, it happened at night. If it was cooking in the kitchen during the day, the consequences would not be conceivable.

来源:梅州电视民生820 Author: Unknown Source: Meizhou livelihood TV 820

Previous post: A man in Meizhou spread rumors that his ex-girlfriend was a prostitute because of dissatisfied hands

Next post: New hospital district of TCM Hospital of Dapu County officially opened!

Wonderful reviews
    There are no comments for this article. Hurry up and grab the sofa!