Recently, the Ministry of Public Security has drafted the "Code for Accepting Traffic Safety Education for Deduction and Exemption of Road Traffic Safety Scoring (Consultation Draft)". Drivers who meet the relevant conditions can apply for reduction or exemption of the existing scoring points in the accumulated points. 6 points .
Deduct points for meeting conditions
1. Participate in the on- line study of road traffic safety laws, regulations and related knowledge organized by the traffic management department of the public security organ (accumulated once for a full 30 minutes) and pass the exam .
2. Participate in the on-site study of road traffic safety laws, regulations, and related knowledge organized by the traffic management department of the public security organ (once every 3 hours) and pass the exam .
3. Participate in the traffic safety public welfare activities organized by the traffic management department of the public security organ (every one hour is one time), and one point is reduced or exempted .
After receiving the traffic safety education, motor vehicle drivers who meet the deduction or exemption scoring conditions shall be deducted from the existing cumulative scoring value of motor vehicle drivers and participate in road traffic safety laws, regulations and relevant knowledge online, For on-site study exams or traffic safety public welfare activities, the cumulative maximum reduction is 6 points, and points exceeding 6 points are not counted in the next scoring cycle .
8 situations where applications are not accepted
的 In this scoring cycle, motorists have two or more full marks, or the cumulative score of traffic violations has reached 12 points ;
的 In the last scoring cycle, motorists have two or more full marks;
✗In the last 3 scoring cycles, motor vehicle drivers who escaped due to traffic accidents, drove motor vehicles after drinking alcohol, or were punished for buying and selling points ;
✗ The motor vehicle driving license is in the internship period, or the motor vehicle driving license is overdue, or the motor vehicle driving license is detained or temporarily suspended;
✗ Motor vehicle driver has an unrecorded record of traffic violations ;
的 A motor vehicle whose motor vehicle has a safety technology inspection that exceeds its validity period or fails to be registered in accordance with regulations;
✗ Motor vehicle drivers participate in receiving traffic safety education to reduce or exempt road traffic safety violations, or there is a situation of fraud or impersonation when the motor vehicle driver breaks the scores for full-scale education and education education examinations
其他 Other cases of inadmissibility stipulated by the traffic management department of the provincial public security organ.
Two types of traffic safety education
1. Take a study exam. The methods of studying for exams include online learning exams and on-site learning exams.
2. Participate in traffic safety public welfare activities. Forms include civilized traffic persuasion, traffic safety publicity, and traffic safety publicity and education base publicity.
Oversight and accountability mechanism
1. Where motor vehicle drivers participate in online learning and examination of road traffic safety laws, regulations, and related knowledge, during the period of study and examination, the traffic management department of the public security organ strengthens supervision and management through face recognition and actual person comparison to ensure motor vehicles. The driver himself received traffic safety education
2. The traffic management department of the public security organ has established a system for investigating and reporting complaints, which is convenient for the masses to report and lodge complaints about motor vehicle drivers receiving traffic safety education and deducting and scoring violations of traffic violations through correspondence, telephone, and internet.
3. Traffic police and auxiliary police who are involved in fraud in receiving traffic safety education to reduce or exempt traffic violations, shall be held accountable for relevant personnel according to law and discipline.